Neophron Tours offers a variety of birdwatching and other wildlife and natural history tours in Bulgaria, Northern Greece and Romania including botanical tours, Brown Bear and Wolf viewing, dragonfly and butterfly tours, birds and wildlife photography tours and mountain hiking. Nature tours can always be combined with visiting some of the sites, included in the UNESCO list of the world cultural heritage sites, Orthodox monasteries of the 18 – 19th c or villages representing architectural and ethnographic museums in the open. Tailor-made tours for individuals and couples are always possible.
The key to the success of our tours:
- Quality in any aspect of our nature tours and holidays;
- Tours tailored to get the best out of the wildlife of each area;
- Tours operated in environmentally responsible manner, to contribute to the wildlife conservation and to benefit the local people;
- Good organization from logistic viewpoint, appropriate and spacey vehicles;
- Small family-run hotels and traditional food and drinks;
- Experienced guides with extensive conservation and natural history knowledge and… a great sense of humour.
Neophron Tours holds tour-operating certificate PK-01-7186, issued by the Bulgarian Government.